Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Book Reading (or Listening) Challenge 3rd Book

3. "Clobbered by Camembert" by Avery Aames  Paperback

This is the third book in The Cheese Shop Mysteries. I found this author's books at the blog "Mystery Lovers' Kitchen". I am a big fan of Cleo Coyle's Coffee Shop Series and of Krista Davis' Domestic Diva Series. I learned that both of these ladies not only share recipes in their books, but at this blog as well. One day while I was checking out the blog, I noticed the cover for one of Avery's (a.k.a. Daryl Gerber) and decided to purchase it and check it out. It was the first one, "The Long Quiche Goodbye". I'm so very glad I did. The plots, characters and description of different cheeses are wonderfully rich and satisfying. I am looking forward to the next one in the series.


No comments:

Post a Comment