Thursday, April 5, 2012

Waiting...

Waiting at a hospital for a loved one having surgery is not something that I particularly like to do, but very necessary.

Waiting for anything is contrary to out "must have it now" society, but this kind of waiting is nerve-racking. I will just let my faith help me through this period and see me safely to the other side.

My husband had to relinquish his wedding ring before the surgery, so it's on my finger for now. It's giving me a great deal of comfort. But I cannot wait to place it back on his finger, especially since we will be celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary next week. So I will look forward to that day with joy and look back on today with relief...as soon as he's safely out of surgery. Until then, I'm in this uncertain place; praying for the man I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment