Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! (No more reading challenge.)

At the beginning of 2013, I accepted a challenge to read a lot of books. The challenge was to try to read 75 or 100 or 150 books in one year. I opted for the one in the middle, 100 books. And I almost made it. I started number 97 on December 30th knowing full well it would take a miracle (or me being unable to do anything else but read for two days straight) for me to get even one book closer to my chosen goal. But, I am still very pleased with my end result. 96 books is still quite a few!

You may think that this year, I would try to top that number...but no. I'm not. I'm going to continue to read as much as I want, when I want, but no more counting every book. This year, I may try to use this blog to send some meaningful ideas and thoughts into the cosmos...or not. Who knows?

Happy New Year.

Hugs,

Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment